Customer care is of paramount importance
Our clients are at the forefront of everything that we offer at Diamond House. Customer care is of paramount importance to us; we want you to feel comfortable in our care and, dare we say it, even enjoy a trip to the dentist! Our aim is to always provide the highest standards of preventative, restorative and cosmetic dentistry in a friendly and caring environment.
We promise to:
- Always put your interests first
- Be gentle and caring and do ‘pain free’ dentistry
- the time to listen to you
- explain all the treament options available
- Be completely honest and transparent at all times
- Discuss any fees before you have treatment. There will be no hidden or unexpected charges
- Take special care of nervous and anxious patients and those with dental phobias
- Carry out a full and thorough mouth cancer check at every appointment
- Provide the highest standards of cleanliness and sterilisation
In addition to this, we are all committed to professional and continuous education and to keeping up-to-date with advances in dentistry. Patient safety is of paramount importance to us and we are registered with the Care Quality Commission, the independent regulator of health and social care in England.
We positively encourage feedback to enable us to continually monitor and improve our services and our customer’s experience. For more details of our Patient Satisfaction Policy, please see our Feedback page.
We are fully committed to providing the highest standard of patient care and to ensure that you have the best possible experience when you come to the practice: from the way that you are greeted, the advice you are given and the treatment you receive, through to the after care. In fact, we are so confident in our service that we offer a 100% Guarantee:
- Direct restorations are guaranteed for 3 years
- Indirect restorations (including crowns & bridges) are guaranteed for 7 years
- Dental Implants are guaranteed for 10 years
The Terms & Conditions of the guarantee are available here: Our Guarantee PDF
Are you looking for an emergency dentist in Summertown Oxford? During practice hours, we endeavour to see patients who have a dental emergency on that day. Priority is always given to our registered patients. If you are registered with Diamond House and should you have a dental emergency outside the normal practice hours, please telephone 01865 559521 for help and advice.