Our dental examinations
At Diamond House we offer a comprehensive 16 point dental examination to ensure that you have the best possible care from our team. We believe that prevention is key to good oral health and we will discuss with you the most appropriate care to keep your teeth in top condition. Equally, patient care is very important to us and we have a guarantee on all of our work.
Regular examinations helps us to treat any existing dental issues or to identify early signs of dental disease or other problems to avoid pain and discomfort. We can also provide clear guidance on preventing dental problems and keeping you healthy. By formulating the best dental plan for you as an individual your dentist will propose any necessary treatment with the opportunity to discuss your options and the associated costs.
16 Point Examination
- Check medical questionnaire
- Thorough oral cancer screening
- Gum examination
- Jaw Joint examination
- Tumour screening
- Perform a dental questionnaire
- Tooth examination
- Assess the occlusion (bite)
- Review all existing treatment
- Cosmetic appearance
- Assess your risk factors
- Radiograph analysis
- Advise and explain all findings
- Provide a personal treatment plan
- Provide a personal preventative plan
- Future examinations and hygiene visits
Click here for our Pdf download that provides more details on each of the 16 points.