If you have any feedback or concerns about any aspect of your treatment, please contact the practice owner, Amit Mohindra, directly via [email protected] and he will respond within 48 hours.
The primary goal of Diamond House dental practice is patient satisfaction, which means that patients are satisfied with the care and service we provide and feel that their best interests are taken into account at all times.
These are some of the measures we take to achieve this goal:
- Paying attention to the most up-to-date recommendations on dental treatments made by the General Dental Council and other leading bodies
- Regularly conducting thorough audits of our clinical practice and taking action on any shortcomings that may be revealed
Involving patients in considering how the practice should be developed
- Paying attention: patients’ feedback about our services, through regular Patient Satisfaction and Waiting Time surveys
- Inviting both formal and informal comments and suggestions, including via our comments and suggestions box
Making sure that patient safety is properly protected at all times whilst on our premises
- Putting in place safeguarding measures to minimise the risk of injury or harm to patients
- Ensuring that children, people who may need special support or who are vulnerable are properly protected and are accompanied by a chaperone
Ensuring that patients understand and consent to the plans that we propose for their treatment
- Always discussing treatment options and what each involves with patients before committing to treatment
- Taking account of and regularly requesting updates on a patient’s medical history
- Carrying out a Mental Capacity Assessment where it is considered the patient may lack capacity, in line with Mental Capacity Act requirements (M 289)
We will also
Provide information about our services, displayed on our website, as well as a range of leaflets and information sheets that are available in different formats on request, such as large print and text
Keep our patients informed if they are kept waiting for their appointment beyond the scheduled time
We regularly monitor patient views on our services via a periodic Patient Satisfaction Survey (G 115), Waiting Time Survey (G 120) and other comments and suggestions communicated to us verbally or in writing. We encourage patients to talk to us if there is any topic they wish to raise, or use one of our anonymous Comments and Suggestions forms (available in reception, where a box for posting completed forms is also situated).
We welcome feedback and are keen to know of any concerns or complaints so that we can address any problems and continually improve our standards of care and service. Please e-mail the [email protected] with your feedback or complaint.
The Complaints Procedure (G 110C) contains more information about how we manage and learn from patient complaints. Find it here
Patients are welcome to view our patient focused policies, which are available to patients on request.