We are pleased that you are considering Diamond House or that you are about to visit us for the first time. It is our aim to be open and welcoming, as well as providing the highest standard of patient care. We believe strongly in preventative dentistry and finding the right type of treatment to suit you as an individual.
What happens on your first visit
We firmly believe in allowing sufficient time for you to fully discuss your dental concerns and aims before any treatment is carried out.
This visit allows us to get to know one another and normally includes:
- Discussion of your medical and dental history
- Discussion of any problems you may have and treatment options open to you
- An oral health assessment which includes:
- A screening of your soft tissues
- A gentle examination of your teeth and gums
- An assessment of your bite and jaw joints
- Dental x-rays and occasionally other tests as required
- A costing of the treatment proposed
We have prepared two downloadable forms asking for important medical details. If you can fill these in before you come to us for your first visit, it will help make the whole process much quicker!
You can download the following forms:
Key practice information
You can download the following information sheets: